Little Green Blog

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

in briefs

Lilli Klotz is now famous.

"I should set you up with my fiance; you're like his soul-mate."
Said to me by one of the teachers at school today when we were discussing my interests and general life-goals.

"Believe it or not but i care about you alot i dont need anything from you in order to do so cuz i love you"
Text message received from an unknown local cell phone number (773-573-####). Either I'm being stalked by someone who doesn't know "a lot" is two words or this is my first wrong number text message. I'm just glad I don't pay for them individually or I'd want my dime back.

Yay for friends updating their blogs. Gives me something to do while watching too many crime dramas.

It is twelve septillion degrees in my apartment again. I tried taking Freud on a long walk to cool off, but he got bored and led me back home after one block, and I was too lazy to fight it. So now my fan's on and I'm in my underwear and I'm still as close as I ever really get to sweating. I want a Fudgsicle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Free Counter