Little Green Blog

Sunday, March 05, 2006

babysitting

Tonight I babysat. I changed the diaper of a 2-year-old, which seems very weird when she hands you the diapers and tells you where to find the wipes and all. When it's a baby's diaper, it's easy to forget that it's a human being, which is fine by me because I don't like to think about wiping human butt. Fortunately, there was no pooey diaper. I do not like poop. I am not Hannah. Also, they are a Jewish family and had cold cholent. Cholent is somewhat delicious. It is weird and uniform in flavor and reminds me of the better times at Kosher-Halal Coop. Their kitchen was kosher and I didn't know which sponges to use, so I ended up not being able to do the dishes, which is bad babysitting form, but as we used to say in KHC, "Better safe than treif!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Free Counter