Little Green Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2006

mesothelioma

Still feeling off, but functional. Yay drugs.

Topher's coming. I am excited. He'll be here for his birthday and St. Patrick's Day. Oh, the fun in store.

I was just poking around at shit online when I ran into this whole world of sites claiming to "beat" the AdSense earnings system. Mind you, I've been fairly pleased with my $15.76 "earned" thus far, since it requires no more than having that tiny little thing at the top of my blog and clicking the link whenever I think about it. I don't actually see any of this money until I get to $100, but whatever. It keeps me entertained, even if I never get a penny. So back to these AdSense sites. They mostly offer to sell you lists of high paying keywords to put on your webpage that generate lots of money for every click. I figured that's the sort of thing one could probably google and find for free, so I googled it and found some lists for free. And the reason I mention this: most of the highest paying keywords involve mesothelioma.
Mesothelioma, mesothelioma attorneys, mesothelioma lawyers, malignant pleural mesothelioma, Asbestos Cancer, mesothelioma symptoms, peritoneal mesothelioma, lung cancer, and mesothelioma diagnosis all head up the list. What the fuck? Have I missed a mesothelioma trend? Is it the new cool cancer? There's got to be something amoral about profiting on cancer, but then again, I'm a hell-bound money-grubbing Jew, anyway, so I might as well mention mesothelioma at least once in every blog post and see if I become a bazillionaire by next week.

Mesothelioma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Free Counter