Little Green Blog

Monday, February 20, 2006

Did I mention I went to LA?

Over the weekend my mom and I visited my sister at Occidental in LA. LA is very pretty, except for the fact that the people suck and nothing is near anything else. We stayed in a fancy-shmancy hotel in Pasadena
for free because my dad travels so fucking much he has a bazillion frequent guest points. We kidnapped my grandma from her house in "the valley" and met my mom's brother's family for tea at a strange little combination tea cafe and flower shop. I hadn't seen the LA contingent of my family in a long time, and it was very cool seeing my cousins who have turned into people since last I saw them. Lucy is 7 and a lot like my sister, while Grace is 10 and very much like me. Grace and I may start exchanging stories by email. I'm excited.

Now, for lots of pictures my sister and Lucy took with my sister's digital camera:

My mom and her brother, Gary
My Aunt Noelle, Grandma, and me at tea
My sister carrying my mother
My adorable little cousins
Me looking super-sexy in the hotel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Free Counter