Little Green Blog

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Real estate is the new mesothelioma!

Much to my own surprise, the mesothelioma thing worked. I made almost $3 in one day as opposed to my usual pennies. So I looked into this further and found that even better than mesothelioma is real estate! Much less funny, but they could theoretically pay me several dollars every time anybody (my self included) clicked on an ad about real estate. So here's my thinking: I stop wasting my own blog space talking about ad sense(though if you want to join my dumbass moneygrubbing and put adsense on your own blog, please do so through the little green button bellow as it will give me even MORE money). You, in turn, forgive me for using the second line of my blog title thing to try to trick adsense, and maybe even click on the ads occasionally. I already click on Toph's whenever I think about it, so I'm happy to resiprocate.


Yes, I realize I could make a whole lot more money if I just put this amount of effort into a somewhat more real job, but where's the game in that?

Ok. I'm done now. Sorry. These are the days I even annoy myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Free Counter