Little Green Blog

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Yay Hannah's new blog!

Hannah has a non-travel blog now. Huzzah.

My crazy dog is being crazier than usual. I think his allergies are acting up. Crazy, crazy dog. And he won't let me cut his friggin' nails, which is bad because they are getting sharp. Oh the fun Toph has in store. I fully expect him and Freud to spoon and snuggle all the time.

I still haven't killed the migraine that started over a week ago. It's behaving itself and staying managable, but it just keeps hanging on.

Don't you love these entries, where I don't really have anything to say, but I say it anyway?

1 Comments:

At March 02, 2006 7:21 PM, Blogger Jill said...

I need a hair cut again, so I updated it as a reminder to myself. Funny you even noticed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Free Counter