Little Green Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Things from people

From my grandmother (posted on the family blog):
Attitude is everything, therefore do not worry about tomorrow , for tomorrow will take care of itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. After all Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. Words of wisdom with love from grandma Dorothy
That so explains my mother.

From Brian:

[O]ne’s emotional memory is a force to be reckoned with: it retains feelings longer than one might think, and is stronger than any ex post facto rationale one constructs. Unfortunate, that.
Just. So. True.

And from one of the Kids Klub kids' mothers, who is also a rabbi: The "Shema," the most important prayer in Judaism, is a Haiku.
She-ma Yis-ra-el (5)
A-do-nai e-lo-hey-nu (7)
A-do-nai e-chad (5)

That a little bit blew my mind.

Last night I fell asleep in my clothes around 9 and woke up this morning around 9:30. I think I needed the sleep. I worked yesterday from 7:15 AM until 6:08 PM (a parent got stuck in traffic). I'm scheduled today from noon to 6 and tomorrow from 1:30 to 6. Very glad to be getting the extra hours, especially with almost two weeks off for Passover and spring break in April.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Free Counter