Little Green Blog

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

getting sick of this yogurty pizza

Blogs are too public a forum for me to openly discuss today's complaint, so I will use the Brian P. Zeller Pizza Analogy Method of presenting my troubles.

So I have this pizza. I like most of it very much most of the time. Sure, some of the toppings aren't uniformly fabulous, but overall, it's a great pizza. I also really like yogurt, but it clearly does not belong on the pizza. It doesn't want to be on the pizza, either, but there it is. It clashes horribly with most of the toppings and the underlying sauce and keeps getting in the way of my enjoyment of the pizza. I know I need to just deal with it and finish the pizza so I can get a fresh one and maybe then I will even be able to enjoy the yogurt with, say, granola, but until then, it is very frustrating and the bad taste sticks in my mouth and it's really not fair to the pizza itself because it's a really great pizza, but the yogurt is turning sourer and sourer and is taking it out on me. Even though it's not my fault, I'm having to try to keep the pizza together and edible until it's done. Today was a day I didn't have the appetite to stomach it and I was cranky and snippy and yelled a lot and I'm still feeling the frustration and not really sure what I can do to make the pizza more palatable. Maybe I should call another pizza-eating friend to go out for drinks or something this weekend and we can bitch. We haven't done that in months. Otherwise, I'm running out of ways to swallow the yogurt. Grrrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Free Counter