Little Green Blog

Sunday, March 26, 2006

new things

I like this Pandora music thing very much.

Friday I got new tires and gummy vitamins (both regular and calcium) from Costco and new boots from I'd been searching everywhere for black kneehigh boots to replace my dying old ones from Target. After DSW, Marshal Fields, Nordstroms, Steve Madden, Nine West, Aldo, and Bakers, I'd given up. There were only one pair of boots in all the stores even worth trying on and they were too big. My mom suggested we try Lord & Taylor on the way out of the mall. Lord & Taylor always seems like a little old lady store to me, but one more place wouldn't hurt. Jackpot. Many cute choices in my size. Two fit very well, but these seemed more versatile and interesting and were half the price. $50 marked down from $150. Sweeeeeet. I. Love. New. Shoes.

West Wing was mediocre and uneventful. Toby is still an amazing character, but I wanted more Josh and Donna fooling around or something involving Leo.

Actually, my whole weekend was uneventful. I did absolutely nothing but watch TV and DVDs and sleep and poke Freud. I'm very good at being too busy or too bored. All or nothing, baby.

I took the "Which Desperate Housewife are you?" quiz. I'm a Lynette. Absolutely no surprise there.

2 Comments:

At March 26, 2006 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for finding your boots! Way jealous of the deal, by the way.

 
At March 27, 2006 12:12 AM, Blogger Jill said...

I almost directed the "I found boots!" thing at you but wasn't sure you were reading the blog! Glad you were, for you can truly appreciate how much I wanted to find these puppies. Mmmm...puppies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Free Counter