Little Green Blog

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Dirty

I finally pulled out my Eureka! Quick-Up Hand-Vac I got for my birthday and holy shit, it's amazing. The quantity of dog hair I got up from just my bed and the area immediately around it was disgusting. I also tried to vacuum my laptop, but the dog hair is kind of stuck under the keys, so I ended up basically taking my keyboard apart and picking out the hair and crud with a tweezers. (What? I don't have a rollerball mouse anymore, and my manic/OCD tendencies need something to keep occupied...) The resulting furball was at least the size of my fist. I also gave Freud a bath, which he hated, but he's much softer and less stanky now.My sister is hanging out with me tomorrow and I have to clean my apartment before she gets here and beats my head in for being such a pig. She doesn't appreciate my slovenly way of living, and it's a good excuse to get this place neat enough to not be embarrassed when the cleaning service gets here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Free Counter