Little Green Blog

Sunday, May 21, 2006

new things

I got my espadrilles. Steve Madden. $39.92 on clearance. Yes, that's my foot. I couldn't find a picture on the web, so I used my cell phone camera.

My improv class yesterday was awesome. There are about 13 people in the class, ages probably range from 19 to 40 with the bulk in the 20-somethings category. More men than women, and lots of friendly open people. One highlight of the first class came while playing a version "Kitty wants your corner" in which the middle person had to call out a non-observable trait and everyone with that trait had to stand up and switch seats while the middle person tried to take one. Andrew was in the middle and called out "if you have kinky underwear." My mind immediately went to the articles I still own from Safer Sex Nights past and my red corset and I stood up to switch seats. No one else got up. Strange mixture of pride and embarrassment as I'm sure my face turned beet red.

Friday night I went by myself to see Augusten Burroughs on his book tour at Borders. Don't really feel like talking about it anymore, though, or even the drunk kid who was passed out on my apartment's front lawn when I came home, except to say that after I called 3-1-1 (the non-emergency version of 9-1-1 in Chicago) a cop car, firetruck, and ambulance all came (I said he was breathing, but I guess it must have been a slow night) and it reaffirmed my "thing" for firemen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Free Counter